ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY. THE LEADING EDGE OF ACCURL PRESS BRAKES.
ACCURL EURO-PRO Series CNC press brake with a high-quality build, an impressive number of features and options, competitive pricing and advanced DELEM DA66T 3D capable graphical controls, this is your first choice in Y1/Y2 machine technology.
- DELEM CNC CONTROL UNIT
- LAZERSAFE SYSTEM
- ONE STEP BEYOND
- ACCURL BACKGAUGE SYSTEM
- FOOT PEDALS
- CLAMPING SYSTEM
- CLEVER CROWNING
- FRONT SUPPORT
- NEW HYBRID-ECO-FUNCTION
- PRESS BRAKE CYLINDERS
- High energy-saving potential
- Decreased operating costs
- Clearly reduced cooling effort
- System safety
- Future-oriented technology
- Remarkable noise reduction
- Fewer secondary measures
- Compliance with EU CE Directives
- Decrease in the number of expensive machine failures
- DELEM DA-66T CNC control unit with 2D graphics
- Standard BGA-2 for X, R-axis ( X=800mm,R=200mm)
- Optional for BGA-4 for X + R + Z1 + Z2-axis
- Y1, Y2 precision ram positioning
- ACCURL PRO CNC motorized wave crowning
- HOERBIGER hydraulic valve block, pump and valves
- ACCURL Corwning Table with Die Rail (Groove 12.7mm width, 15,8 mm Height)
- Industry 4.0 of Productivity Monitor (software version V3.5.3)
- High Siemens efficiency motor– class IE3
- Rear cover: Safety barriers (Category IV)
- Sheet metal frontal supports
- Front and rear lighting
- Offline software Delem Profile-TL
- CE Norms: OEM Embedded Lazersafe Systems PCSS A0 + LZS-2 Block Laser (Category IV)
ACCURL steel frames undergo annealing at over 600⁰ to relieve stress. And they are built to last years of heavy use without distortion
- Very stiff and stable base frame
- Deformation simulation made by CAE
- Stress points analysis
- Usage of high-tech boring machines for extreme precision parts.
HYBRID SERVO ECO FUNCTION
A package of innovative and customer-oriented solutions aimed at reducing machine consumptions.
ACCURL promotes a friendly environmental policy, and, as such, all our equipment features the Hybrid Eco Function.
- This hybrid servo-drive system positioning accuracy at the target position.
- Depending on cycle characteristics and rating, servo pump drives achieve energy savings.
Accurl is introducing the hybrid system at the same price as the conventional system, leading to a series of advantages for the customer: a huge energy saving (55% if compared to a traditional machine) and a massive reduction of the oil quantity needed, thanks to the double tank.
DELEM DA66T/DA69T CNC CONTROL
ACCURL has chosen the very powerful new generation DELEM DA66T/ DA69T offers an higher level of efficiency in programming and control of press brakes. The winning MADE in Netherlands design and the high quality of all the construction details, guarantee prestigious performances and long product life.
DELEM DA66T/DA69T CNC System Features:
- 17” high resolution colour TFT(touch screen control)
- 2D/3D graphical touch screen programming mode
- 3D visualisation in simulation and production
- Exporting of computed flat patterns as DXF ,3D STEP, IGES files(Profile-T-3D)
- Automatic tool selection and machine tooling
- 3D Simulation with automatic best bend sequence identification with collision detection.
LASER CHECK ANGLE MEASUREMENT
Bending Angle Measurement:
Laser Check, manufactured by Data M Engineering, is a bend angle measurement and correction system by means of a laser beam. The device is made of a laser and a camera on both sides of the bending line. Detection is carried out in this way
- A laser beam is projected on the sheet metal surface
- The camera detects the laser beam
- The angle between the beam and the camera axis determines the bend angle
- Force reduction + calculation of the spring back
- Automatic angle correction
REAR THIN SUPPORTS FOR BACKGAUGE
With the Thin-support system even thinner sheets are always correctly positioned and guided:
SPA Thin supports system is installed in the fingers of the back gauge. They can be activated in predefined bending and enable the plate to slide until it lies adjacent to the back gauge.
- Back supports have ball sliders and brush to protect even the most delicate surfaces
- Load capacity – 30 kg per support.
CNC BENDING FOLLOWER SUPPORTS AP1 + AP2
The sheet follower is an effective accessory for press brakes:
It basically consists of a pair of sheet supports placed on the front of the machine at the height of the bending line (bottom tool). Supports are controlled by the CNC, following and supporting the sheet during the bending process.
- Automatic bending follower supports;
- AP1 – AP2 CNC-controlled interpolated axes;
- Recommended for heavy parts or large thin plate;
- Bend as closed as 70°
- Load capacity – 180 kg per support.
- Brush and support shaft dim 350×900 up to 1200 mm.
WILA® NEW STANDARD PRO CLAMPING SYSTEM
Increase your press brake productivity:
The Wila’s ‘New Standard’ Tooling System has become the market leader for precision, quality, and flexibility for the Accurl press brake. the WILA’s state-of-the-art clamp systems offer options for the ultimate efficiently changing tools with Smart Tool Locator® (STL)* have made the changeover process easier and safer. and Premium is available as an option.
- Hydraulic power source
- Quick clamping for europe style tooling
- Simple push-button loading
- Max. load head/shoulders 180 t/m
Optional for Smart Tool Locator® (STL)
- The Smart Tool Locator (STL) further increases your pressbrake productivity. The system indicates by means of built-in LED’s the right clamping position of your tooling during tool set up and indicates the active tool location in production mode.
- The Smart Tool Locatoroffers significant benefits in speed, precision, and flexibility.